Currently, the stable Android 11 is only available for eligible Pixel devices and some of the non-Pixel Android devices are running on the preview beta build. However, the Android 8.0 Oreo or higher version running device users can simply install the Android 11 GSI to get an early taste of it before receiving the official update by OEMs. Custom ROMs are based on the official Android source code that can be customized or developed by third-party developers. Here we’ve shared all the useful features of Android 11. This year Google has released its much-awaited Android 11 official stable OS for the eligible Android devices apart from the Pixel series devices. Most smartphone OEMs include a bunch of unnecessary apps (bloatware) that can’t be uninstalled.
We already covered Exclusive One UI 2.0 features only available in Samsung Devices. If your device brand is not on the list above, please inform us via the comment section below so it will be included ASAP. It offers the same AOSP experience that’s exclusive to Google’s lineup, along with truly tested features.
- This is low-level software that controls the device’s basic functions, such as its buttons, display, and connectivity.
- Connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI & bluetooth.
- The changes to permission requests will only affect a minority of enterprise deployments and the changes to scoped storage were discussed earlier in this post.
But applications making use of App Usage Stats must still follow Google’s guidance when used in a multi-user or keyguard (lock screen) scenario. These are not standard runtime permissions and must therefore be granted access via MX or via your EMM through OEMConfig where supported. Many Zebra devices will either receive or be shipped with an upgrade to Android 11. Please refer to your device’s specification sheet and consult your local Zebra representative for more stock ROMs authoritative information. Any developers targeting deployments featuring at least one Android 11 device or devices that will be updated to 11 should be aware of the changes detailed here.
- You should always do some amount of testing with this setting enabled to make sure that your application is properly maintaining state.
- Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there.
- If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- These events are your opportunity to save and restore your
- Also make sure that your phones bootloader is not locked by any carrier, if so please unlock it first before proceeding with the firmware installation.
However if you got any Odin error while installing the firmware please try the below tutorial to which may help you to resolve it. For that first you need to switch of your Galaxy Xcover 5 device. Now switch it back on and when you see the “Samsung” logo on the screen press and hold “Volume Down + Volume Up” and connect your mobile with your PC using a USB data cable. In the next step you need to enter your Galaxy Xcover 5 Smartphone into the “download mode“. You may also check this video if you have any doubt about the above process. When it comes to the specs, this one comes with a PLS IPS touch screen display, 4GB RAM, 16 MP camera, Octa-core processor, Fingerprint sensor and lot more. However it’s main attraction is IP68 dust and water resistance up to 1.5m for 30 mins.